Happy Luau

Monday, August 27, 2007

Having Trouble Keeping Up?


Is anyone, like me, having trouble keeping up with all of the wonderful new blogs in Carla's "My Sacred Life Project" and/or Karen's "Creative For a Month Project"?

If so, here is an idea for you: Go to Bloglines and set up a free account (Bloglines is a blog reader), and then subscribe to each of the blogs listed on Karen and Carla's web site. It's easy to set up (about as much trouble as checking each blog daily), but then it's super-easy from then on. I am going to have a separate folder for each project. Then when people post new posts, only the ones that are new show up. HUGE time saver, plus, you can save posts by checking them to comment on later so that you don't miss anything. I didn't know why I didn't think of this before.

~Picture by LoveHubbie Mark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloglines is great and so is Google Reader. If you want to experiment with both, try exporting the OPML file in Bloglines and dump it into Google Reader to see which you like. :)

Olivia said...

Ok, Hsein, I will give it a try. Thanks for the tip :)

BTW, I do visit your blog daily and absorb what I can understand...which is about 10% or so...but I enjoy your writing so much that I read about something that has never, ever interested me before---DNA!

Annie Z said...

I am definitely having trouble keeping up. I am slowly doing the blogline thing now. Thanks for the tip.
PS. Did you try google reader? Leave me a comment on my blog if you liked it better. I would love to know!
Annie
xxx

Anonymous said...

*shriek* DNA has never interested you before?!?! I'm glad you're giving it a try. :)

Olivia said...

I haven't had a chance yet...too much trouble keeping up!! but I will, I promise. (PS I'm not only scientifically challenged, but technologically, too...I can get there but it takes a while). But I will let you know, Annie.

Hsein, I just visit really because you're a good writer and I like you. I still have ZERO interest in DNA :( Sorry...but your blog is always so well written, organized and presented, and I do learn a lot...just not about DNA, unfortunately. But that's due to my deficiencies, definitely not yours!