Happy Luau

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Sacred Life Day 30


Endings

Today the My Sacred Life Project is ending for me. Endings are sacred, for without them there could not be

Beginnings

As I mentioned yesterday, I will continue to blog about My Sacred Life and other things, too...just not every day! And, I've decided that come November, I'll be doing the NaNoWriMo for the first time. Anybody else up for doing it with me?

I'm tired, have had a long day, so I'll say goodnight but not goodbye with some beautiful pictures, of course by LoveHubbie!






Goodnight, All! I send each and every one of you my Love and Abundant Blessings!

12 comments:

patti said...

Love and blessings right back at you Olivia. It has been a pleasure getting to know you through My Sacred Life.

Olivia said...

Likewise and ditto for me, Patti. You have blessed my life, O

Anonymous said...

This image of the labyrinth is gorgeous. So potent and filled with soul speak... beautiful!

Annie Z said...

What beautiful photos. Especially the first one! Gorgeous! I am so far behind in a daily sacred life. I am content to just do it as it happens now.
Annie
xxx

Claire said...

i hope you'll keep sharing something of sacred life, olivia, i've so enjoyed 'meeting' you :o)
blessings upon blessings upon you, xxx

Olivia said...

Elena, yes, I am passionately in love with the labyrinth; it is so beautiful! This was a night walk in the tropical breeze at Dragon's Teeth in Kapalua, Maui.

Olivia said...

Annie, Thank you, that's LoveHubbie, happyluau's photgrapher, for you.

It is good to go at your own pace and rhythm, I think :) I am going to be doing that now, too!

Olivia said...

Claire, likewise, and absolutely. Thank you, Claire, and blessings to you as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great shot in the labyrinth! And what a fantastic labyrinth, too.

Lynn Cohen said...

The passion flower is awesome. Was that in Hawaii too? My meomory is that all the flora there was HUGE.

Olivia said...

Thanks, Kelly, yes it is my favorite I've ever seen or heard of!

Olivia said...

Thanks for all of your lovely comments, Lynn. Yes, the flower is one of the many proteas we saw upcountry (in Kula) on Maui.