Happy Luau

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Sacred Life Day 28

Today I couldn't decide between two things that made today extra-special and sacred to me.

The most important one, to me, was LoveHubbie:



It is a sacred and special thing to have a life partner who you know you are meant to be with.

The second was a little squirrel (maybe a very distant relation to Kikipotamus' Rusty) who was sitting on an old birdhouse outside our window gnawing on a pinecone. The numerous squirrels who live in our backyard woods strip pinecones just like we eat corn-on-the-cob (when we're really, really hungry) and seem to relish them immensely. I was going to only post one picture, but for the second she shut her eyes and looked even cuter, so I thought I'd post two. She brightened up my day this morning, and it stayed bright all day, despite the overcast skies and rain.




~Pictures by LoveHubbie

6 comments:

Claire said...

i think your lovehubbie may be a long-lost cousin of my hubbie - they really do look similar!
and what a cute squirrel!! autumn's here!!
xxx

Olivia said...

Ha, Ha...who knows, we're all One aren't we?

Autumn is here, you're right, Claire (sigh)

Good to see you, Love, O

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Hey Olivia,
I love both your pictures and am beginning to wonder if squirrel holds any messages for me since he keeps creeping up on blogs I am looking at! Lovehubbie looks like a sweetiepie!
Bev

Olivia said...

Hi, Bev,

I'm glad you like the squirrels...I wonder? It's pretty interesting when that happens.

LoveHubbie absolutely is a sweetiepie :)

Love,
O

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweetie squirrel! Does she go inside the nest box?

Olivia said...

No, she just finished her pinecone-on-the-cob and scurried off! She is a sweetiepie, too :)

LOVE, O