Happy Luau

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Sacred Life Day 20

Today I continued my huge decluttering project. This time I actually binned up all of my "sausage clothes" (clothes that make me feel like I'm a sausage because they're too tight). They were pretty much all my clothes. I put them in the garage. Actually, LoveHubbie put them in the garage, carrying them three at a time---all 21 bins! LoveHubbie is STRONG :) It felt so good to get them out of my closet.




Now I can actually live with a few clothes that fit and that I can pretty up and thus feel better about myself. Plus the others are organized so that as I lose weight I can pull them out and find them. I feel happy and totally exhausted.

~Pictures by Me

5 comments:

patti said...

Yay Olivia! I love your spirit. Here's a mantra for you:

"I love what comes, I love what goes"

Olivia said...

Terrif mantra, Patti! Thanks, I'll use it to motivate me to finish :)

Annie Z said...

Good on ya, Olivia! It's so rewarding to do that. Mine is due for a clear out as well.

I haven't been able to comment on your other posts for some reason, so I will write on this one instead.

I have also started healthy eating again, today in fact! It has been building for a while, but today feels fresh. Something is shifting. I am wondering how much of a factor reading EPL is having on us!!

I really loved seeing your creative work space! Thank you for posting this sacred space.

Annie
xxx

Olivia said...

Hmmm, I wonder what's up, Annie? Let me know if it continues.

I think that EPL, and writing on the Soaring Free Soul Blog has had a big effect on my life. More profound than just reading EPL, thinking about and then applying what I learn and then digesting it to share with others (esp you) has made a difference!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Wow! That was a great achievement!
I am very happy for you!