Happy Luau

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sacred Sunday: Simple Pleasures


Today I made a little video (just over a minute long) about some of the simple things that brought me pleasure on this Sacred Sunday. Believe it or not, my very favorite was walking on my wood floors (you gotta see the video to understand this). There is also a little moment of meditation at the end in which I pan around the garden in the rain.



Today, I am calm and relaxed, because I've had a peace-filled weekend, and these little things were all part of enjoying the day. Glad you could share it with me.

~Picture by LoveHubbie Mark

4 comments:

Annie Z said...

What a beautiful backyard! Wow, I am SO jealous! Love your chickies. Give them a pat for me!
Such a fun video. You are SO funny!!!
Annie
xxx

Olivia said...

Thank you, Annie. I will do that. I'm glad you like my woods-backyard and the video :) Laughter and joy to you today, O

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

You are so much fun. I just want to come and hang with you and roam around in your beautiful space!

Olivia said...

You'd be welcome Beverly---anytime :)
Thanks, Beverly! You are the Queen of Fun, so you should know. Your web site is so playful and joyful. Love to you, O