Happy Luau

Saturday, October 27, 2007

BE BRAVE: Day 25: I Promise I'll Tell You

BE BRAVE, otherwise known as "Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You", is the title of the month-long project inspired by Jessie. I am participating daily for a month. Today is Day 25.

Today I slept in (till 10:30am), had a peaceful restful quiet time, then went with LoveHubbie to Tacoma, WA to Trader Joe's to go grocery shopping, the last trip until NaNoWriMo is over. Spent the whole day with LoveHubbie, away from the computer. LoveHubbie has been working until 11pm or midnight recently, getting up and going off to work before 6am. So it was great to be together today.

I started a big BE BRAVE challenge today, but will work on it for days to come, and I'll tell you about it tomorrow. It's a real doozy, so it's going to count for today and tomorrow...but I can't really tell you about it till tomorrow. Gotta go gotta go...Love to all, O



Link love to Rick for his post about me and my clean pantry, and his own hilarious video about his "diagonal pantry"! Check it out at his blog Hamguin's Hide-not!

~Photo by LoveHubbie Mark

6 comments:

Claire said...

hi olivia, blogger's finally letting me comment - for now at least! so i'm leaving as many greetings as possible :o)
you're in my thoughts - i visit each week...
all my love, xxx

Sheri said...

oh can't wait to read your next post then! thanx for your comments on my art journal.... its been so fun! you should totally make one! very relaxing!

Olivia said...

Thanks so much, Claire! It's good to hear from you :) Love, O

Olivia said...

I'm posting about it (my big challenge) today, Sheri!

I think I will start an art journal after Nanowrimo :)

Love to you, O

Jessie said...

yep...i did it again. i left another trail of comments a mile long. for some reason, since starting the be brave project, i just can't seem to find enough time to visit blogs every day. i fall behind. but when i get here i just totally get swallowed up by all of your posts and awesome video. i can't help but leave comments, even if it took me awhile to get here!:)-

i love you, dear olivia. thank you for being so incredibly WONDERFUL! :)

Olivia said...

Oh, I love it Jessie, because then I get a BIG dose of Jessie-love which makes me feel really, really good :) I love you, too! O