Happy Luau

Monday, April 2, 2007

Keeping Up



Well, I've been keeping up with what I intended this week so far. Each day I've done my morning pages, gone for a solo walk, done my yoga, and twice I did my decluttering (I totally forgot the first day, Saturday). I've been busy, but my week has been different in a very, very good way. I love the structure and the support it provides. My life is much richer, much more on track, and I seem to get more done, too. Now for the rest of the week...



~Picture by Hubbie Mark from his Night Flowers collection

4 comments:

Leah said...

that's awesome, olivia! and inspiring!!

Olivia said...

Thanks, Leah, for the encouragement and for helping me to be accountable!

Jessie said...

mmmmmm...yum. i wish i could put my nose up to my computer screen and smell the sweet smells of this hyacinth. *deep breath* :)

congratulations on your good work with keeping up with your intentions. i'm impressed AND inspired!

Olivia said...

Ohhh, thanks, Jessie :) YEA, yes thanks for the relaxation reminder, too :)