Happy Luau

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thank You To My Friend


A special thank you to my friend who is coming to visit us next month. We had a good talk the other night and my friend decided to fly here to visit to show support to me and my husband and to help us out with some things here. I was incredibly grateful. I was most touched, though, when my friend said, "Well, that's what friends are for!" I think I'd forgotten that, with all of the troubles I've been having lately. It made me smile and warmed my heart. Good friends, real friends, are the bedrock of life.

Speaking of good friends, a special thank you to D. and J., too, who have been great listeners and always there for me. And to P. who has been through this with other close friends. And of course, all of my Finding Water and blogging friends. Lastly, to B., who is praying for me and hubbie.

~Picture by Hubbie Mark from his Night Flowers Collection

No comments: