Happy Luau

Monday, April 9, 2007

Uncovering a Sense of Truth

OMG, this has been the theme of my life for the last week. All kinds of truths in our lives have been uncovered, things that were there all the time but that I didn't see because I didn't want to.

Today I was wearing one of my Energy Muse necklaces. At a pivotal moment in the day, a time when I acted upon a major incredibly difficult decision, the necklace spontaneously broke and the gemstone beads exploded all over the multi-colored carpet and "disappeared"! The beads were translucent and the same colors as the carpet, so we couldn't see them at all---they had vanished. We managed to pick them up by feel only, using our hands, and it was fascinating how they "appeared".

They reminded me of this crisis we (my husband and I) are in---little truths, hidden from me, but yet there, just invistible to my naked eye. Each discovery---astounding---we didn't see it, and then...we did. As we learn more and more truth and are willing to see it---it is there for us. Of course it was always there. And at some level we knew it, intuited it, but ignored our intuition because it wasn't what we wanted. So now, the truth hurts, but it also heals. It is a process, a journey we must travel---ready or not---but we are embracing acceptance and a knowledge that truth is always good and that everything ultimately will be for the good of all involved.

I will never, ever ignore my intuition again.



~Picture by Me

No comments: