Happy Luau

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finding Water Week Seven


Darn! I want to get with my Morning Pages. I've been quite lackadaisical about things lately. This week I'm committed to doing them every day on week 7, along with yoga and my decluttering project that I've written about before. Daily. Too ambitious? We'll see. Can't wait to see what the result is by the end of the week. I just think that it will be good if I really stretch myself this week to making it a priority.

I already had to today. Friends invited us out for some activities and I declined. I did my Morning Pages twice last week, and totally "forgot" my Artist Date, so I know I'm not getting what I could out of this special time. To be fair, I started a new part-time job, but that's no excuse. It's not that I'm backsliding as a recovering perfectionist, either; I just want more from this time!

~Picture Via Cute Overload

No comments: