Happy Luau

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tumultuous Tuesday

Today I had a very intense day made up of many appointments, lots of stress at home, doctor's results---fodder for posts for days---causing me to yearn for my upcoming vacation, always a time of spiritual and emotional renewal as well as physical r&r.

The day was capped off by the second of three "The Yoga of Eating" classes with Charles Eisenstein, (see some excerpts here) which blew my remaining circuits (those that remained unblown after today)...but in a good way. A profound way.

More tomorrow. Bed now, but not till I wish a fine friend a happy birthday in about a half hour (Wednesday)!

2 comments:

storyteller said...

I hope you had a good night's rest and that today is a less stressful one for you. I appreciate the link to the information about the 'Yoga of Eating' and look forward to learning from you as you study and apply the information.
Hugs and blessings,

Olivia said...

Oh, yes, I did, Virginia, thank you. I am hopefully going to blog later tonight about the YOE book and my class as well. Hugs and blessings right back to you, O