Thursday, February 28, 2008

Depression Recovery Moment #1: Perseverance

This is a new series I'm starting to help both of us (you and me) by vlogging in really short vlogs (less than a minute, some just a few seconds) about tips for living with depression.

I'm going to try to get them all up here before I go on vacation next week. Well...first I have to make them. And I have the flu. LoveHubbie has a severe flu (he is two days ahead of me). So we'll see what I can do with this.

It's fun to do something constructive and positive during this SSRI withdrawal. Someone should benefit from it, right?

And by the time I come back from vacation I'll probably be through the withdrawal, so I want to get these tips here in case you and/or I need or want them again.


This DRM is 32 seconds:

3 comments:

Journey Through Life said...

You really are an inspiration, Olivia. You never give up, you are always being led to new ways of trying to heal and improve yourself. You are on such a wonderful journey of inspiration and healing. I love that I have found someone who is on the same kind of journey that I am. I am so grateful for our growing friendship!
To you, Olivia!
xxx

Journey Through Life said...

PS. I would so LOVE to get on a plane and cross the globe to your side of the planet!

Olivia said...

Thank you Annie, for your support and encouragement, as always. You are welcome here---hop a plane, DO :) !! much love, O