Happy Luau

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Be the Blog

Be The Blog awardA special thank you to Kate I, who wrote some very kind words here about my blog and who passed on to me a "Be the Blog Award". My blog has never been awarded anything before, and I feel very honored, especially to get this particular award. Thank you, Kate!

Now, I want to pass this award on to someone else whose blog reflects their life with authenticity in a special way. It was very hard to decide who to pass it on to, because so many of my blogger friends truly deserve this award. But in the end I chose Lori-Lyn, whose blog is called The Dream Life. Lori-Lyn's blog is about her life, her family--including the cutest dog ever---named Woody, her personal growth, her art and writing, her spiritual ideas, and so much more. She vlogs, too! Her peaceful spirit and love of her family shine in each video. So congratulations, Lori-Lyn, for Being The Blog! You can pick up your award here.

5 comments:

bella said...

Congrats on your award!

Annie Z said...

Congrats olivia, you so deserve it.
A
x

Olivia said...

Thanks gals! Wishing you a fantastic Friday, O xxoo

Anonymous said...

Olivia! Thank you! I am so very honored.

Olivia said...

You're welcome, Lori-Lyn, you deserve it!