Happy Luau

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lost and Found---Little Joys

I was going through my office megapile of "To Do" stuff today and I found my long-lost camera. Which tells you how often I revisit my office paperwork. A special friend had visited us this last week, and I have no pictures of the visit, because the camera was lost throughout. Despite numerous frustrating futile searches, I knew I would find it someday, though (since I knew I'd never taken it out of my house!), attributing its misplacement to menopausal fog, and sure enough, that's what happened. So here's a picture of me rejoicing that my lost camera is now found. Bonus: another rare picture of my husband happy, since I know he will be when he reads this and hears the news! I call this picture "soft eyes" because he is looking at the camera not just with happiness but with tenderness. I was so glad to have captured this moment and to have my trusty little camera back again!



~Picture by Me, Glad to Have Found My Camera

3 comments:

Lila Rostenberg said...

I'm enjoying your photos...glad you found your camera. I use a digitalcamera which belongs to my husband (for my doll photos, etc.)
He pretiends that I am not supposed to use it so he has it hidden in his closet...when I finish I usually remember to return it to his "hiding place". I am good at misplacing things, currently it is my Moleskine which has not surfaced for a while.
We have a labyrinth group at our church and one (labyrinth) is in the tile floor of the parish hall!
Last night they had a "blue moon" labyrinth walk....(I was at work!)

Anonymous said...

What sweet smiling faces!

Olivia said...

Thanks you gals for visiting! It's always good to hear from you Hsien; yes, it is so nice to smile! And Lila, I LOVE labyrinths---check in my Categories for Labyrinths to find my reading list if you're interested in some great books. I'll take some pictures of my labyrinths for a future post. I'm SO in the mood to take pictures! I just have finger labyrinths, but they are wonderful :)