Happy Luau

Friday, May 25, 2007

Menopause and Menstruation


I have another great blog to tell you about---musemother---which today had a beautiful posting about menopause. Women my age will appreciate this, but it is a worthwhile read for younger women also to appreciate what they have to look forward to. Menopause is an interesting time that can be celebrated, not endured. Via Jennifer Boire, the author of musemother, I found another interesting link to the Museum of Menstruation, which is of course, a virtual museum. Take a few minutes to visit...


~Picture by Hubbie Mark

1 comment:

Tinker said...

They're definitely topics that need to come out of the closet. Another link you might be interested in is http://mymenopauseblog.com

I just saw your post below on TUT - I love getting my e-mails from the Universe - checking my e-mails on weekdays starts with a smile, thanks to that.