Happy Luau

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This Day


"Nothing is worth more than this day."---Johann Wolfgang Goethe


I haven't been much in the mood to write lately, ignoring my Morning Pages and getting all discombobulated by "time scarcity" (the feeling that there's not enough time). Today I want to turn this experience around, and have a meaningful and time-abundant day despite a packed schedule. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Until then, I have some links for you from other people who have written some interesting things:
For a story to make you think, visit Joni's blog.
For a posting about the natural world called Sex Makes You Fat, visit Dr. Petty's blog.
For a very cute video, see CuteOverload for a predictable smile.
It has been a delectation for you to visit me today!

Make your day count!

~Picture from the Cloud Appreciation Society

No comments: