Happy Luau

Friday, June 15, 2007

Not to Be Missed Moment

I don't live under a rock, so I've heard of American Idol (SEE CORRECTION BELOW!), but I've never watched it before. Then I found this 4:10 video via Brother Rick. It made me cry. Then I watched it again. And I don't even like this type of music. It was seeing the heart and soul of the singer that touched me. So touching. Oh, my goodness! Love it, love it, love it:



Thank you, Hsein, for pointing out that this is not from American Idol, but from Britain's Got Talent. I appreciate it the correction, Hsein. I am completely unfamiliar with this show as well, obviously :)

Update 6-16-07: This is for you, Hubbie: see more of Paul Potts here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this video too. :)

But it's from Britain's Got Talent....