Happy Luau

Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun Around the Blogosphere

Today I thought I'd just feature fun things I found while I was out and about:

First is a video call from The Wife (from Brother Rick):



Wife Call - video powered by Metacafe


Second, I found four cuter-than-cute pictures I've been wanting to share from Cute Overload:

This first is a cute doggie, which you can find here on Cute Overload:



The second is a baby sting ray can-you-believe-it right here? (Again, from Cute Overload!)



The third is a funny fish here from Cute Overload:



And the fourth is a precious kittie cat here from Cute Overload:



If you want to see pictures every day that make you smile, subscribe to Cute Overload. They are consistently cute!

Third, if you love words, do you know about The Urban Dictionary? It's great for any popular expression or acronym, to understand hip-hop songs, or to decipher popular teenage dialect.

Fourth, from Luxist, here are two things to buy if you have $20,000 burning a hole in your pocket and you are totally nuts. One and two. I read Luxist because I like to see what people spend their money on.

Fifth, another reminder about one of my favorite blogs because the writing always moves me deeply---Don't Eat Alone---no matter what the author writes about. I don't know what I'd do if Milton ever stopped writing! The blog's subtitle is "Thoughts on Food, Faith, Family & Friends", but it's really just about life itself, and the joy and sadness of being alive. Today it's on "What God Sounds Like"---read this even if you don't believe in God, or rather, especially if you don't believe in God.

Have a happy and peaceful filled with love and miracles!

No comments: