Happy Luau

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Creativity, Reaching a Live Operator, I Got My Hair Colored!

A reminder about creativity today from nakedpastor. Finding Water people, are we being creative?

And a great post from Jessica on How to Reach a Live Operator. When I need to reach a live operator I usually talk jibberish into the phone. Actually, sometimes I yell jibberish into the phone and this relieves the tension of having to listen to an automated voice cycle through her endless list of options.

Also on Jessica's blog is the link to the gethuman database, a list of 500 businesses and how to reach humans there. Whoa, is this useful or what?

Lastly for today, I got my hair colored---it had finally grown out enough. What do you think?

Before:




After:



You like?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you that automated machines are a bit irritating especially if you are in a hurry. It is better for a business to have an operator answering service for their customer’s concerns. Anyway, your new hairstyle is really good.