Happy Luau

Friday, January 18, 2008

You Make My Day Award


Jessie just sent me a "You Make My Day Award"! She makes my day, too :) Thank you, Jessie, for passing the award to me.

Here are the rules:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

So, now it's my turn to pass this award on to those bloggers who make my day, but I can only choose 10 people. Thus, I'm picking:

Kelly
Carmen
Kate
Kate I
Lori-Lyn
Sylvain
Annie
Rick
Patti
Angela

You 10 make my day! But if I didn't mention you, you do, too!

Love and blessings to all, Olivia




~Picture by LoveHubbie Mark

8 comments:

Annie Z said...

Beautiful Olivia, Thank you so much. You will certainly be getting it back again from me!
Love ya,
Annie
xxx

Annie Z said...

I've given the award back to you! See my blog!
A
xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you VERY much, my friend. It means a great deal to me.

Olivia said...

YAY, you're welcome, my two dear friends!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Olivia! You always make my day.

patti said...

Thanks so much Olivia - you make my day too! :)

Angela said...

Olivia,

Thank you for this award! Too bad I can't give it back to you because you would definitely be one of my ten.

Olivia said...

You three terrific gals deserve it...peace and smiles, O