Happy Luau

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Complaint-Free Check-In

I'm still on Day 1, but aware more of my speech. The longest I've gone so far is about 3 hours awake, and 8 hours asleep. The rewards of this challenge are rich, however, even with results like this. Being complaint-free is a spiritual foundation; it's like the soil that many other spiritual practices and blessings are based upon. I only curse now maybe 5-6 times per day, almost always at myself. I'm getting kinder and more compassionate to me insides as well.

So, in this Thanksgiving post, I'm grateful for the Complaint-Free Challenge, otherwise known as GWCC. If you'd like to find out more about creating a Complaint Free World, see my earlier post here. If you don't know how the complaint free bracelet works, find out how here.

~Picture by LoveHubbie Mark (of a painting in a Hawaiian vacation condo rental)

2 comments:

Annie Z said...

I"m so glad you are feeling better from your complaint free journey and are really noticing the differences it is making in your life. Being kinder to yourself is such an important thing!!! And so say all of us!
Annie
xx

Olivia said...

Yep, I went for almost 5 hours today...quite a challenge...it's getting better! xxoo, O