BE BRAVE, otherwise known as "Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You", is the title of the month-long project inspired by Jessie. I just completed BE BRAVE on Thursday. Over my 30 days of BE BRAVE, I:
1. Wrote my first Amazon Vine review.
2. Discovered in my heart that I deserve nice things, ordered a designer key fob.
3. Stood up for myself.
4. Made first video ever.
5. Conquered my fear of groups. Really!
6. Took a yoga class.
7. Grounded my health by giving up sugar & refined carbs & alcohol.
8. Started a low carb diet.
9. Decided to stay sober, sugar-free, and refined carb-free for a good while.
10. Decided to do NaNoWriMo, a writing challenge.
11. Became more authentic on my blog.
12. Attempted to get more sleep (still have work here).
13. Eventually stopped putting myself down for my hair.
14. Made first video Amazon review.
15. Did first guest blog spot on a blog.
16. Opened up to a new friend.
17. Figured out how to use my new word processor.
18. Took on procrastination and broke through it many times.
19. Said no to good things that weren't right for me.
20. Learned how to give myself permission to take a break.
21. Became more comfortable with receiving good things from the Universe.
22. Began to lose weight.
23. Began to feel my feelings.
24. Experimented with being present.
25. Decided to adopt being present as a spiritual practice.
26. Started and continued to due yoga every day.
27. Shook up my patterns by doing things differently.
28. Discovered that I could be brave with the flu.
29. Learned to face difficult intimate conversations better.
30. Discovered the ease that comes with perseverance.
31. Eliminated clutter on To Do List.
32. Cleaned my pantry.
33. Did things imperfectly with comfort.
34. Dealt with my most feared person ever.
35. Learned to trust that the Universe will come through for me.
36. Practiced keeping myself safe.
37. Had video featured for the first time on another blog.
38. Stopped out-of-control late night eating.
39. Decided to help create a Complaint-Free World.
40. Found out that things could be easy instead of hard, if I wanted them to.
41. Discovered that being afraid is something I can move through.
42. Surprised myself with what I could do.
43. Fell in love with this community.
BE BRAVE never ends. Ever. It has changed my life forever. YOU have changed my life forever. Thank you to Jessie, who started it all, and to each one of you precious, precious souls. Blessings and abundance and love to each of you forever, With love, O