Happy Luau

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Kind Blog

Today I found out about kind blogs from Chookooloonks...oh yea, this is so in line with my values and what I want for my blog...for my life in general.



A Kind Blog is a blog that subscribes to the following:

By posting this badge, I'm declaring that in addition to humour, intelligence, wit, sadness, snarkiness, passion, exuberance, peace, stillness, excitability, anger or any other emotion you may witness on my site:

1) I will never intentionally hurt other people, whether I know them or not, whether they blog or not, whether they're celebrities or not, either through my words or my images. It's just not my style; and

2) I hope that by the time you've clicked away from my site, I've helped in some way to make your day just a little bit better.

Signed,

Me


Thank you, Chookooloonks! Visit Chookooloonks on a regular basis for some beautiful photography as well as for the great kind blog idea.

No comments: