Happy Luau

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Anyone Tried Blogo?

I'm trying out a new blog editor today, one that works well with my Mac. It's called Blogo. If you have a Mac, you might want to give it a try. I'm hoping that it will make blogging easier and the Blogger interface irrelevant. If you blog with a Mac, what do you use?

So far, it seems like it is much easier to edit photos and to post. However, I'm thinking that I still have to make a smaller copy of my photo to keep from using up too much space; ideally, I'd like the photo uploaded to be the size I'm using in the blog, not the size of the original.

Blogo is free to demo, and then costs $25 to purchase.

~Photo by LoveHubbie Mark

6 comments:

patti said...

Anything that makes blogging easier hs got to be worth a look!

I'm back blogging again O. The shortest break ever! :)

Olivia said...

Welcome back, Patti! YAY!

Jane said...

I haven't heard of this. But then again, I don't have a mac. Still, I'm all for things that make blogging more efficient! Happy Saturday :)

patti said...

Hi Olivia - I found this blogger who is a published writer - not your kind of genre, however she shares tips on writing which I found really interesting and thought you might like to take a look too.

http://tribalwriter.com/

xx

patti said...

Me again :)

Justine at the blog I just told you about, is having a book giveaway - the last book 'The Territory of Men' is set in Hawaii. It's an omen! You must go and have a look!! :)

Olivia said...

Everyone, please go to http://tribalwriter.com and read Justine's writing. It's wonderful!

Thank you, Patti, a kindred soul---I LOVE HER!

(I may just do a post on her blog, she's so great!)

Muchas gracias,

O