I was delighted to receive the One Lovely Blog Award from Lori-Lyn this morning! So six things that are making me happy right now are:
1. Having a really long Quiet Time today, reading, thinking, contemplating, all in my pj's well into the afternoon. This is real luxury.
2. The sun shining and no responsibilities today.
3. A spontaneous invitation from our neighbors to have dinner with them around their firepit. This will involve barbecuing and wild salmon and great conversation. We will bring fresh greens harvested from our garden on the way over.
4. Good rest and long sleep last night.
5. Anticipating another quiet day tomorrow.
6. Kelly Kikipotamus the Hobo's Grace in Small Things lists that help me to observe and see the impact of the smallest things, which somehow are the most important.
And to pay it forward, 6 blogs that I'm finding especially lovely right now are:
Kikipotomus the Hobo
Fumbling for Words
The Painted House and rocks, paper, scissors
Welcome to My Universe
Queen of Arts
And a special category for my friend Chani's lovely blog: Finding My Way Home
I am bestowing the One Lovely Blog Award upon each of you! And thank you so much, Lori-Lyn!