The goal of Well Lifestyle Experiments for both of us will be to figure out which habits or ideas support the lifestyle we want and which ones we want to sustain and incorporate into who we are. And to encourage each other on our journeys to live healthier, feel better, think supportively, and be authentic. So if you are reading this, consider yourself invited!
I have a wealth of ideas to start with. Initially, I'm going to choose meaningful practices from several sources:
(1) Lessons--incredible lessons--I learned from my visit with Kelly Kikipotamus the Hobo in March.
(2) Ideas from friends who have embraced a well-being focus, like Kate Iredale.
(3) The Radiant Goddess e-course that I am taking, along with my friends Lori-Lyn Hurley and Jessie Marianiello.
(4) Stuff I read elsewhere, things that the Universe serendipitously brings my way.
(5) Great ideas you mention to me in the comments that make me want to blog and share them with everyone, instead of leaving them semi-buried and away from the search engines.
The cool thing is that as we are going along, helping each other, I'm thinking that others will find these posts and be inspired to create healthier lifestyles, maybe in just one small area--but every small step can make a really big difference over time! Many lives can be changed for the better.