Happy Luau

Thursday, October 18, 2007

BE BRAVE: Day 19: Embracing Abundance

BE BRAVE, otherwise known as "Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You", is the title of the month-long project inspired by Jessie. I am participating daily for a month. Today is Day 19.

Today I just have a video for you. It is 2:04 long. The two blogs I refer to in the video are Angela's Eclectic Recovery, and here's the post I speak of there, and Rick's Hamguin's Hide-Not (not Hideaway, as I say in the video). His comment can be found after this post on my blog (from yesterday).

Note: the short clip (6 seconds) that is very dark is me sitting in front of the fireplace. The glow is the coals of the fire :)


6 comments:

Kate Robertson said...

Embracing Abundance, I love that Idea. Your challenges are so amazing, I love all the videos that you are doing.

Kate

Anonymous said...

You are amazing - creating these wonderful videos, while dealing with a migraine!
I hope you're feeling better now, Olivia.

Olivia said...

THANK YOU, Kate! I appreciate the pat on the back :) Peace, O

Olivia said...

Thanks, Tinker, I've still got that nasty migraine. But today it was better and I didn't take medication for it. Progress.

Blessings, Tinker, and love, O

Anonymous said...

This is such a great exercise. I have done this and continue to do this often in order to really embed the reality of abundance in my life. Thanks for reaffirming this practice! And also, I want to say again, how much I love that you are doing your posts via video! Its so yummy to watch you speak! :)

Olivia said...

Thank you Elena :) More blessings and abundance, O