Happy Luau

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Can You See the Videos?


Just got word from LoveHubbie from his weekend conference that he couldn't see the videos (see below) at all because his connection was too slow? Anyone else having this problem---getting an error message or having any problems (like interminable buffering or stalling) when they try to view the videos? If you, let me know in the comments, ok?

If this is the case, and maybe even if it isn't, I'm thinking of writing out my posts again, and just using the video to show what really can only be seen on video. That way if you can't see them, or don't have the time, you can still benefit in some way from the post. More user-friendly. I'm going to do today's post as a tryout of this.

Have a wonderful Sacred Sunday...I'll be posting later for Sacred Sunday and Be Brave...

~Photo by LoveHubbie Mark

6 comments:

Scott said...

I can see the videos Olivia on internet connections in Cedar Rapids (two different connections) and my parents connection back in SD.

Annie Z said...

They have been slow for me, but it didn't matter. I just popped the volume down, let them run and download completely and then went back and watched them flow freely. Easy done!
Annie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I also encounter these problems form time to time, especially when using WiFi interent hot spots...

I did discover, however, this great little product called Video Accelerator, which actually speeds up the connection of internet videos on many sites.
since i started using it, 99% of the videos I watch don't get stuck anymore.
it's free, by the way, and I think u can get it at their site:
www.videoaccelerator.com

Olivia said...

Thank you for the feedback, Scott. I'm betting that all of your connections were high-speed or DSL or cable? It's good to know that you're able to see them. Looking forward to talking to you :) Love, O

Olivia said...

Annie, I'm glad to know that. I'm thinking that I am going to include more important information in the text and use to video to amplify rather than communicate the key message. Then if people don't have time to wait for the video, they can still check out my blog.

I'm glad you found a way to make this work for you so that you can see me!!

Kisses, O

Olivia said...

Dear anonymous,
Thank you for the info on Video Accelerator. I will definitely check that out :) Blessings, Olivia