Happy Luau

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Burrowing In

This morning I was woken up with a killer migraine (it wins the prize for the worst one in my memory), which was followed closely by gradually accelerating cold/flu symptoms. LoveHubbie has been sick with this, and pretty much everyone I know has too, but I'd thought I escaped it. Thus, I'm going to be burrowing in for the next two days and resting up while I detox. Seems like the timing is good. I'll start back up with BE BRAVE in the next few days, hopefully Monday, when I'm up to it. Right now I just want to read, play sudoku, sleep, watch movies,...and yes...do my nascent little yoga practice :)



~Picture by LoveHubbie Mark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia, I am sending LOTS of loving, warm, golden healing energy your way. Rest, rest.

Kate Robertson said...

Rest up and take care of yourself,
Pampering is the word. Hopefully hubby is well now so he can take care of you.

Kate

Annie Z said...

Hey Olivia, I am addicted to Sudoku as well. Another thing we have in common! Rest up beautiful person. May you be well and refreshed in a few days time.
Much love,
Annie
xxx

patti said...

Wishing you a restful few days - Honey and lemon, snuggling into bed, healing sleep.
XX

Olivia said...

Thank you, Kelly, for the healing energy...Kate, yes LoveHubbie is helping me out (which he usually isn't very good at, but this flu is a gift from him!)...Annie, thank you---I was even too foggy to play Sudoku---are we twins or what?...Patty, oh thank you so much! Love to all four of you supportive and lovely ladies, O