Happy Luau

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sacred Life Sunday: Being Present, The Experiment

Today I'd like to share with you three videos about my experiment with being present, which made today an exciting start of what I plan to be a lifetime practice. This experiment was based on my starting "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle, a book that Kikipotamus the Hobo has shared much about on her blog. The first video is one minute long, the second video is two minutes long, and the third video is 45 seconds long.

Video 1:



Video 2:



Video 3:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! Olivia, you are the cutest! I am addicted to Olivia TV. What a great depiction of what the mind chatter is like. How wonderful to be able to laugh at you making fun of your head, which helps me lighten up about mine, too. Thank you SOOOO much for these 3 videos.

Olivia said...

You're welcome, Kelly. You won't be surprised to know that I was thinking of you the whole time doing the same thing when you started :)

Love, O