Happy Luau

Friday, October 28, 2011

November Every Day

This month, in addition to participating in NaNoWriMo, I'm going to be joining Leah in her Art Every Day Month. So that means I'll be making art every day as well as writing 2,000 words or so each day. I think that both processes will complement each other.

Find out more about Leah's Art Every Day Month here, and if you'd like she has exciting resources for support as well here--one resource she has is a cool Art Every Day Month Survival Guide, so check it out!

Whatever happens, November is going to be a super-exciting and challenging month. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Kate Robertson said...

I applaud you for doing both of these. One year I will attempt that. This year I have the coaching course to keep me extra busy.

I am doing ok on word count this year, attending lots of write ins that keep me writing.