Happy Luau

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Somewhat Lame Update

This is a Somewhat Lame Update of me being really tired and written out today. The video is two minutes long. It is a NaNoWriMo update (although I forgot to say that's what it was and just start talking about word counts) and a Complaint Free update. If you are new to this blog, this is me when I'm silly and tired. I was inspired by so many of you who are faithful to making videos when you're not at your absolute best, and decided it was time for another installment of OTV (Olivia TV) anyway :)

8 comments:

Annie Z said...

You look lovely today! The writing and complaint free is definitely agreeing with you!
Annie
xxx

Jessie said...

OMG, I love yoU! It always feels sooooooooo good to watch your videos. And I love your new haircut! Ok...I know that I'm a little behind and so I'm here to catch up (in my usual style), but I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU!!! And you make me smile. :) :) :)

Now, keep writing like you're on fire! Waahooooooooooooooo! :)

Kate Robertson said...

Oh I love the pig, you are great entertainment. Just think its more than half over...

Kate

Olivia said...

Thank you, Annie :) xxoo, O

Olivia said...

Jessie, Thank you for the cheers of support! I always feel great after I read your comments, so full of Jessie-love :) I'm gonna go write now!! xxoo, O

Olivia said...

Kate, I think you like the pig because you're like me---punch-drunk with writing!! I found it hilarious...I'm enjoying NaNoWriMo, and I'm glad we're on the home stretch, xxoo, O

Anonymous said...

Yes, very cute hair in this video. That is so hilarious that you curse all the time and would have said you didn't at all. Ever. Isn't it amazing how some things we think and do are so unconscious, so automatic, so conditioned? Mindfulness comes in stages and I do believe that just becoming aware is one of the more intriguing parts. It's certainly amusing.

Olivia said...

Yes, Kelly, mindfulness is an intriguing and amusing journey. I'm enjoying it, as the happiness of it is intense. Thank you for your posts on your mindfulness journey, as I take so much inspiration from them. Joy and aliveness, O