Happy Luau

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hoes

Here is a video I did about my life post-NaNoWriMo via YouTube. This is a high-quality video (hopefully not blurry...I'm striving to improve with YouTube) and I'm expecting it to load quickly and display well.

I'm also experimenting with a few special effects (just a few) to make my Friday night more exciting. And yours as well.

I've noticed that with YouTube my videos can be a little longer. It takes less than an hour to process from beginning to end, even for a longer video, whereas Blogger took much longer and was unreliable and buggy, often necessitating loading and reloading for hours. Thus, I'm a YouTube fan :)

I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend!



UPDATE: Video quality is much improved, but still has a way to go...all suggestions welcome!

4 comments:

Rick Hamrick said...

I think your video looks fine, O. You have to remember that YouTube streams all videos which it hosts at a reduced quality from what you would see if you are looking at the source video on your own computer, for example.

Yours looks really good to me, especially in contrast to some awful video others have posted on YouTube. I can honestly say I have not seen anything better there than the quality of this video.

And, you simply must show us how the bleep you use a hula hoe in a driveway!

Olivia said...

Thanks for the feedback about the video quality and YouTube, Rick.

I also will show you how I use my hula hoe on the driveway. It is pounding a heavy rain tonight on top of our first snow earlier in the day, which I hope will melt everything on the driveway, allowing me to go out tomorrow. If I do, I'll show you how it's done (one I perfect my technique, which right now is all in my head)!

Peace and Love,

O

patti said...

The video was fine for me too Olivia - very smooth viewing. I love seeing your smiling face and happy voice.

Looking on the bright side of a mossy driveway - Hula Hoeing will be excellent exercise! :)

Olivia said...

I'm so glad, Patti! Yes, hula hoeing will be a great workout, can't wait!
Love and joy, O