Happy Luau

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random 8


Well, this meme has been going around the Internet for a while, and I've decided to jump in and participate, responding to Jessie's post. We're required to post the rules first, then our answers:
  • We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
  • Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.
I am going to follow the way of several bloggers, and let 8 commenters tag themselves. So if you'd like to participate, leave a comment below:

1. I am reading Shark Dialogues with LoveHubbie, an incredible novel of historical fiction---about Hawaii. We each have a copy and read together each night. I look forward to this "best time of the day".

2. I write my "1"s with a huge serif and cross my "7"s---the European way. I trained myself to do this during a summer accounting job in 1980.

3. I have a date with myself at a local coffee shop to read and write every three weeks when I have my house cleaned. I drink a cup of jasmine tea. That's where I wrote this.

4. I feel slightly guilty about having my house cleaned. But not guilty enough to not have it cleaned.

5. My favorite television show is the old (2001-2005) HBO series "Six Feet Under", a show about a family living over a funeral home. I just bought myself a gift collection of the series. During it, I made friends with death, in a way. LoveHubbie and I are going to watch it together this fall.

6. I love people...but I like to spend 14 or so hours per day alone and about 2-3 hours per day with others.

7. I LOVE pedicures. Yet I've only had 2 pedicures before in my life---jeeez, I can't believe that! I plan to have more pedicures soon.

8. I've been married 3 times (LoveHubbie is #3).

Ok, come on...eight readers please comment and let me know you're going to post this meme on your blog---or if you don't have a blog, post a Random 8 here! Let's play!

No comments: